Sign Up at SDG&E for My Account and Save Money
It takes five easy steps:
- Sign in to My Account at sdge.com/myaccount (No on My Account? Enroll here)
- Click on the “My Energy” tab
- Enroll in an “Alert” to receive useful information about your energy use
- Email SDG&E at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell SDG&E: 1) which email address you enrolled and; 2) which alert(s) you signed up for
ElderHelp partners with SDGE: Cool Zone
Saving money on your energy bill is just a few clicks away!
Now that you have a smart meter, one way to begin saving is to enroll in SDG&E’s My Account, a one stop shop for all your personal energy information. My Account is home to a new energy management tool where you can go to:
- See an overview of your energy use
- Get current bill and a forecasted bill for the month
- Review your hourly, weekly or monthly energy use
- Analyze your bill to see why it changes
- Learn about energy-saving actions specific to your home
Easy energy management to help you save
My Account is free service for all SDG&E customers. Simply have your account number handy and visit www.sdge.com/myaccount to enroll and start saving today. For additional tips on how to start saving right now, visit http://www.sdge.com/energydiet.
Just one more way SDG&E is connecting its customers to smart energy solutions.