Make a Planned GiftDonate your IRA Required Minimum Donations (RMD’s) tax free to ElderHelp!
Leave a legacy for San Diego seniors by making a planned gift to ElderHelp. If you have made a planned gift or would like to, make sure to join the Lasting Legacy Society!Your planned gift to ElderHelp will make you an integral part of helping homebound and frail seniors get the services they need.
There are many options for planned gifts, including several that can result in significant tax savings for you and your family. Did you know...
- You can designate ElderHelp as a beneficiary through:
- your will
- your living trust
- your life insurance
- and your retirement benefits
- You can donate stocks to ElderHelp -- making a gift of stock to ElderHelp that is valued at $10,000 qualifies you for an income tax deduction of $10,000! If you purchased the stock more than a year ago for $5,000, you pay no capital gains tax on the $5,000 appreciation!
- Giving paid-up, un-needed insurance policies will merit an income tax charitable deduction!
- There are ways to make a gift to ElderHelp, qualify for a charitable tax deduction, bypass capital gains taxes and receive income in return!
- You can give your home to ElderHelp, receive a tax deduction, and continue to live in your home!
- Gifts to ElderHelp made in your will or living trust are estate tax free!
- Transferring the assets in your qualified retirement plan to family members other than your spouse may be subject to taxes as high as 85%! But... Making ElderHelp the successor beneficiary of you and your spouse insures that any remaining assets will have full value for our programs.
- ElderHelp has partnered with the Sharp Healthcare Foundation to offer Charitable Gift Annuities.